PRE-REGISTERED BY MEMBER ORGANIZATION
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING SPORT TO YOUR NAYS COACH MEMBERSHIP:
- Go to the NAYS homepage at nays.org.
- Click on LOG IN – Located on the upper right-hand corner of the NAYS homepage.
- Locate the RED COACH box and log in under Member Account: For existing members.
- LOG IN with the email address and password on account.
- Under the Membership Info section click on Access Training History.
- On the Training History page click Go to training next to your new sport.
- Review and Complete ALL the sections of the sport specific portion of the training, which includes answering the 10 Review Questions.
Please be sure to take advantage of all the benefits offered to you as part of your NAYS membership, including FREE trainings; Concussion Awareness, Bullying Prevention, Protecting Against Abuse, and Coaching Children with Mental Health Challenges.
NATIONAL ALLIANCE FOR YOUTH SPORTS• (800) 729-2057• MEMBERSHIP@NAYS.ORG • NAYS.ORG