COACHES PRE-REGISTERED BY MEMBER ORGANIZATION
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE NAYS COACH TRAINING FOR THE FIRST TIME:
- Go to the NAYS homepage at www.nays.org.
- Click on Log In – Located on the upper right-hand corner of the NAYS homepage.
- Locate the RED COACH box and click ONLINE TRAINING: Complete your course and click LOG IN.
- Log In with the email address and password included in the email you received from the local NAYS member organization.
- Under the YOUR TRAINING HISTORY section, you will see Coaching Youth Sports and the sport you were pre-registered under. Click on GO TO TRAINING next to Coaching Youth Sports.
- Review ALL of the video segments (8 segments) within the Coaching Youth Sports video.
- Complete the 15 review questions at the end of the Coaching Youth Sports video.
- Following the completion of the first portion of the training, read and acknowledge the Code of Ethics for Coaches.
- Once back on the YOUR TRAINING HISTORY page, click on GO TO TRAINING next to your pre-registered sport.
- Review ALL of the video segments of the sport video.
- Complete the 10 review questions at the end of the sport video.
Upon completion of the training, you will have instant access to a personalized online member account. Please be sure to take advantage of the benefits offered to you as part of your NAYS membership, including FREE training; Concussion Awareness, Bullying Prevention, Protecting Against Abuse, and Coaching Children with Mental Health Challenges.
NATIONAL ALLIANCE FOR YOUTH SPORTS• (800) 729-2057• MEMBERSHIP@NAYS.ORG • WWW.NAYS.ORG